Monday 2 January 2012

Space the final frontier!!

Workspace, where, oh where, do I make my own?  
Ive looked around lots of other people crafting sites and seen what other people have done with their space.  Most are fortunate enought to have a spare room or nicely turned out shed to turn into their workspace.  Whether there are more inventive people out there who have had problems fitting in their new hobby/business and haven't put photos of their creativity on the web, I don't know. I don't have a spare room or shed so am myself going down the inventive route.  
I did find one great example of space saving. It was a wonderful use of a fitted wardrobe/alcove area.  It had a desk/bench area at the bottom and shelves with baskets and boxes above.  All hidden away with a lovely curtain.  It has definatley given me inspiration!!



Watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment